- The Business Office staff can assist you in providing your account balance, set up payment plans, and answer general billing questions.
- Office hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Hospital Business Office phone number: (573) 486 - 2169
- Rural Health Clinic Operations phone number: (800) 831 - 8529
- Our main phone number: (573) 486 – 2191
Payments can be made:
- Online by clicking here.
- At the Main Registration desk located at the Hospital’s entrance.
- You may also mail your payments to:
Hermann Area District Hospital
P.O. Box 470
Hermann, MO 65041
Note that during the care you receive at Hermann Area District Hospital you may have received services from other medical Providers, the Radiologist, or through Pathology. If so, you will receive separate bills from these providers. Should you have any questions concerning their bill, please contact them at the number listed on their billing statement.
Payment Method Options
HADH offers the following payment method options:
- Personal check or money order
- Major credit cards: Mastercard, Visa, & Discover
- Payment arrangements
- Financial Assistance (approved Sliding Fee Schedule)
Hermann Area District Hospital & our Rural Health Clinics are dedicated to the health of our community. The Financial Assistance policy exists to provide eligible patients and their families who have difficulty paying for their health care. Our assistance program is based on the household income of the patient/guarantor and the number of dependents. This is based on the federal poverty level. Patients or financially responsible parties that are seeking financial assistance must apply through an application process. If you have any questions, please call Patient Accounting at (573) 486 - 2169.