Home Health Services
“Home is where the healing begins.”
Our Home Health Agency provides the following services:
- Monitoring general conditions of patient blood pressure, pulse, and respiration.
- Dressing changes.
- Diabetic Care - diet teaching, insulin administration, addressing and watching for signs and symptoms of disease.
- Catheter and colostomy care.
- Post-surgical care and instruction.
- Patient and family self-care instruction.
- Intravenous Therapy.
- Monitoring post-acute medical conditions.
- Wound care.
- Other skilled care services as directed by the patient’s physician.
- Exercise program - range of motion, balance, and coordination.
- Walking and gait training.
- Transfer training.
- Muscle training.
- Ultrasonic treatments.
- Patient and family instruction of exercise program.
- TENS (Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation.)
- Other therapy as directed by the physician.
- Self-care activities, such as feeding, dressing, and personal hygiene.
- Exercises - range of motion, coordination, and strengthening, as relates to occupational therapy and daily living needs.
- Instruction in use of adaptive equipment and 1-handed self-help techniques.
- Adaption of physical therapy limitations to homemaking activities and living quarters.
- Home safety evaluation.
- Evaluation of all methods of communication.
- Articulation/language, and voice therapy.
- Thought processing and expression.
- Adaptive Reading Skills.
- Listening skills.
Home Health Aide
- Personal care - bathing, hygiene, and grooming.
Our Service Area Includes:
Western Franklin County
Southwestern Warren County
Southeast Callaway County
Northeaster Osage County
Who pays for Home Health Care?
Your insurance may provide complete or partial payment. The home health team will explain your coverage and will bill your insurance directly.
- Private Insurance
Our HADH Home Health Agency is:
- Medicare Certified
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Licensed by the State of Missouri
Our Mission is to …
- Provide intermittent skilled nursing care and rehabilitation services to the patient in the home setting.
- Make sure that all services are provided by professionally educated, licensed personnel under the direction of the patient’s primary physician. *Services are provided without regard to color, creed, age, sex, or financial status.
Named a National Best Practice Agency & Awarded Patient Satisfaction Award of Distinction for Three Years:
Hermann Area District Hospital’s Home Health Agency has been named a National Best Practice Agency by Fazzi Associates. Per Fazzi’s Director of Regularity and Compliance Services, “Agencies named as National Best Practice Agencies are proven leaders and have excelled in one of the most important measures of any agency’s quality program – Patient Experience.” This is a significant accomplishment and all of Hermann Area District Hospital is incredibly proud of the staff of the HADH Home Health Agency. Not only has HADH’s Home Health Agency been named a National Best Practice Agency, but they have also landed in the top 25% in all of the nation in patient satisfaction.“Based on comparative analysis of agencies involved in Fazzi Associates’ HHCAHPS system, the results for the Overall Satisfaction and Likelihood of Recommending Survey questions placed HADH’s Home Health Agency in the top 25% of Fazzi’s National Patient Satisfaction database,” resulting in HADH’s Home Health Agency being presented with the Patient Satisfaction Award of Distinction. This award is presented to Home Health organizations that have demonstrated superior performance in patient satisfaction. Receiving this award is an incredible honor, and receiving it truly proves the excellent care, compassion, and professionalism that the Hermann Area District Hospital’s Home Health Agency staff practice each and every day with their patients and patients’ families.
Give us a call:
Give us a call with any questions you may have. We are happy to help: (573) 486 - 2156.